Move Out Guide
1. Please remove all items from the unit.
2. If you have unwanted items we recommend calling Goodwill. They will pick up furniture and large items.
3. Once everything is moved out please email us at email@example.com. Please include:
- Your Name
- Storage Unit City (Example: Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
- Storage Unit Number (Example: Unit 5)
- The phrase “My unit is empty, please send me a move out confirmation”.
4. You will receive a move out confirmation email within 48 hours.
5. A disposal charge of $99 will be applied to your payment method if any garbage or furniture is left in the unit.
Move Out FAQ's
1. What happens after I email my move out nofitication?
You will receive an email from our team with 48 hours confirming your move out. Then you are finished!
2. Can I leave unwanted items inside the unit after move out?
No, If any garbage or items are left in the unit after move out you will be charged a large disposal fee This is outlined at the bottom of the lease.
3. Can I just call and confirm my move out?
No, you may call the office as well, but we still need an email from you stating that you are moved out.
4. What if I send my move out email on the last day of the month and I'm on Autopay?
We do our best to check the email each day but sometimes after 5:00 PM an email could be missed. You will be refunded the next day if you account is accidentially charged.
5. What if I move out on the 1st day of the month?
You are still responsible for the whole month. We do not prorate move outs.