How do I rent a storage unit?
- ONLINE - Rent online through our website: Click "MOVE IN" next to your desired unit size; Enter your contact information, e-sign the lease, and enter your payment information; Open your email to receive the access instructions.
- OVER THE PHONE - Give us a call: Click choose your correct location and call the corresponding number. Our customer support team is happy to help you complete a rental over the phone.
Ready to opt of text messages?
Text “STOP” to stop. UNSUBSCRIBE to stop receiving messages from us.
What are your access hours?
The majority of our facilities can be may be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
There is an issue with my unit. How can I get assistance?
Contact our customer support team via the property's phone number or via email. Our representatives are trained to assist you remotely using several troubleshooting techniques. If our agents are not able to assist, they will place a work order for maintenance to assist during their next visit.
What forms of payment do you accept?
The only form of payment that Hey! Storage accepts is credit/debit. You can select your form of payment through your online account. Once your payment is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. The easiest method is our online payment system. No hassle, no fuss: simply log on with your credit card and you’ll be done in a few clicks.
I want to transfer units. What do I do?
Contact our customer support team to transfer units.
I lost the key to my lock. What should I do?
Contact our call center and our maintenance team will remove the lock within 7-14 business days. We will place a combination lock on your unit and email you the code. There is a cost of $50 for lock removal. If you need immediate attention, please call our call center to see a maintenance person is scheduled to be on site that day or if you need immediate assistance please call a locksmith.
I am late paying my rent. What can I expect?
Delinquency stages vary state by state. Please refer to your lease agreement for specific delinquency dates and associated delinquency fees.
How do I cancel my lease?
1. Please remove all items from the unit.
2. If you have unwanted items we recommend calling Goodwill. They will pick up furniture and large items. We do not provide any dumpster or trash services at our site.
3. Once everything is moved out please send us a text message or email us at email@example.com. Please include:
- Your Name
- Your Location (Address where your unit is located)
- Storage Unit Number (Example: Unit 5)
- A picture of the empty unit.
4. Please close the door before you leave the storage facility.
5. You will receive a move out confirmation email within 48 hours. 6. A large disposal charge will be applied to your payment method if any garbage or furniture is left in the unit. The total amount will depend on how the local junk removal company charges.
Move Out FAQ's
What happens after I email my move out nofitication?
- You will receive an email from our team within 48 hours confirming your move out. Then you are finished!
Can I leave unwanted items inside the unit after move out?
- No, If any garbage or items are left in the unit after move out you will be charged a large disposal fee. This is outlined at the bottom of the lease.
Can I just call and confirm my move out?
- No, you may call the office as well, but we still need an email or text message from you stating that you are moved out.
What if I send my move out email on the last day of the month and I'm on Autopay?
- We do our best to check the emails and text messages each day but sometimes after business hours an email could be missed. You will be refunded the next day if you account is accidentially charged.
What if I move out on the 1st day of the month?
- You are still responsible for the whole month. We do not prorate move outs.
Is any advanced notice required for moving out?
- No, we do not require any advanced notice.